FEMA Survey

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Brazoria County Residents, if you have experienced frozen pipe water damage to your home, please fill out this survey to explain your damages. The State of Texas is compiling this information to forward to FEMA to qualify for Individual Assistance funding. The State of Texas has a minimum requirement of damaged homes to be eligible for individual federal assistance. It is important to fill out this survey to receive federal funding for home damages from this winter weather event.