We are hard at work adding Permits to the website.

If you need to apply for a permit, you can bring the form to City Hall during regular business hours. Please be aware that due to COVID-19 concerns, you will be asked to use our drive through for permit applications. You can contact our Deputy City Secretary for assistance at [email protected] or by phone at (979)922-1551 ext 2.. 

If you have a permit you would like added to our site for informational purposes, please use the webform provided on the tabs on the left, and your suggestions will be reviewed for addition to the website.